Discovery Tours of Isaan during 1 week in the North East of Thailand with Thai Isaan Adventure. All inclusive
Isaan Tour Discovery – 1 week
Isaan Tour Discovery – 1 week
250€ – 1,490€
990€ for one person
1490€ per couple
Deposit of 250 € per person or full payment
- During your stay in Isaan, you will have the opportunity to discover the most beautiful natural, historical and cultural sites of the region.
- Countless temples, all different, imbued with the thousand-year-old Siamese culture, resulting from a secular presence Khmer, Laotian and Chinese.
- Its many national parks, jungle paths, caves, lakes and rivers, lined with fishing villages, where you can taste the many culinary specialties, including grilled fish, rice fields and sugar cane fields. loss of view.
- Its innumerable markets day and night, to live the daily life of this population, its food, especially spicy, intoxicating or soft music, typical of this region, its simple population, courageous and smiling.
- Isaan is more than a region that occupies one third of the country. This is the essence of Thai culture, bordered by the Mekong and its border with Laos to the north and east, and Cambodia to the south.
- An immersion away from mass tourism, which will make your holidays a moment of relaxation and discovery, in keeping with the spirit that reigns over the landscapes of Isaan.
Discount of 10% from 7 people
- Additional information
All our excurions start on Monday and end on Saturday. When booking, specify in the contact form, the week you book.
Meet at Khon Kaen Airport and arrive at your hotel room for the week. Depending on your arrival time, visit the Wat Nong Wang Temple on the shores of Kaen Nakorn Lake in the city center. Then relax with a traditional Thai massage, a tradition in Thailand and Isaan in particular. Return to the hotel before dinner at the Ton Tann Night Market. Particularly picturesque place where a troupe of singers, accompanied by an orchestra and dancers in the middle of an original food park, is held every night of the year.
Head Khmer temple of the Khon Kaen area, about 800 years old. Rather well preserved, for some it will be your first approach to this advanced civilization that reigned over much of Southeast Asia 1000 years ago. Then we will go to Mahasarakham to see its beautiful teak temples and translucent Buddhas. The road will continue to a small traditional village where there is an impressive golden "golden barge", an atypical contrast between fervor in a village of extreme simplicity. The villagers prefer to have a beautiful temple than a beautiful house. Then we will walk on a wooden footbridge that crosses a lake to reach two villages. All these places are well known Thai tourism but almost hidden from the rest of the world. Return to Khon Kaen in the middle of the afternoon to see the free monkeys of Kosum Pisai. Then dine on one of Khon Kaen's night market.
We will take the road to the fishing village of Ubolratana, then have lunch on a bamboo barge after visiting the big white Buddha overlooking the lake. Relaxation, swimming and grilled fish to enjoy this place known only locals. Return to the hotel in the late afternoon and massage for those who wish to continue to relax.
This time we will leave to meet the mythical Mekong, also called by the Thai "Mae Klong" - the Mother of the rivers. Arriving in Nongkhai, we can enjoy the Indochinese market, after the discovery of the rum distillery of Issan Rum. Visit Wat Po Chai and its legendary golden Buddha to end the day at Sala Kaeoku and its unique Buddha Park in Thailand. We will sleep in Nongkhai on the banks of the mekong and enjoy the innumerable restaurants of streets around.
To end your stay in beauty, for those who will have the chance to come between mid November and March, we will go to admire the lake of millions of lotuses in the province of Udon Thani, then we will visit the very interesting Chinese cultural center of Udon which retraces the massive Chinese presence in Thai culture. Return to Khon Kaen to find your departure hotel.
This day will be special depending on your departure time and you will choose your program between temples; park with buddhas; meditation center; Modern swimming pool or shopping center, Municipal museum extremely interesting to know perfectly the history of the region, its religious festivals, its ancestral traditions, music, textile and many other things before your departure for the airport.
Included In Our Tours
- Our experience and knowledge of Thailand
- Unforgettable excursion
- Your security is ours
- In immersion, because we live here
|Number of people||
One person, Two people
Deposit, Full Payment