Itinerant Isaan Tour of Far East during 1 week in the North East of Thailand with Thai Isaan Adventure. All inclusive
Itinerant Isaan Tour of Far East
Itinerant Isaan Tour of Far East
250€ – 1,990€
1490€ for one person
1990€ per couple
Deposit of 250 € per person or full payment
- During your stay in Isaan, you will have the opportunity to discover the most beautiful natural, historical and cultural sites of the region.
- Countless temples, all different, imbued with the thousand-year-old Siamese culture, resulting from a secular presence Khmer, Laotian and Chinese.
- Its many national parks, jungle paths, caves, lakes and rivers, lined with fishing villages, where you can taste the many culinary specialties, including grilled fish, rice fields and sugar cane fields. loss of view.
- Its innumerable markets day and night, to live the daily life of this population, its food, especially spicy, intoxicating or soft music, typical of this region, its simple population, courageous and smiling.
- Isaan is more than a region that occupies one third of the country. This is the essence of Thai culture, bordered by the Mekong and its border with Laos to the north and east, and Cambodia to the south.
- An immersion away from mass tourism, which will make your holidays a moment of relaxation and discovery, in keeping with the spirit that reigns over the landscapes of Isaan.
Discount of 10% from 7 people
- Additional information
All our excurions start on Monday and end on Saturday. When booking, specify in the contact form, the week you book.
Reception at Khon Kaen Airport
Afternoon relaxing at the Rimpao swimming pool and / or exploring the Lampao Dam lake with dugout tour (subject to favorable conditions)
Dinner in a local gourmet wooden restaurant on a pond with water lilies
Overnight in a comfortable traditional wooden chalet
Departure for Sakhon Nakhon
Visit the temple Wat Phu Khao pui we will cross the national park of Phu Phan
Excursion to the sumptuous and flowery temple Wat Tham Pha Daen
Arrival at Sakhon Nakhon hotel then dinner in a Thai gourmet restaurant then walk in the busy pedestrian street of the city
On the way to Mukdahan
At the exit of Sakhon Nakhon we will stop to observe the statue of the big sacred white dragon then we will continue our path along the Mekong for 50 kms. Lunch on the banks of the mekong rapids With suckling pig menu. Canoe tour on the river depending on weather conditions
Arrival at our hotel in Mukdahan, visit the large Chinese market along the river and we will admire the city from the top of ho Kaeo Mukdahan, a panoramic tower 65 meters high.
Dinner in town
Visit the temple where stands the big white Buddha of Mukdahan as well as the long blue snake.
On the way to the province of Roi Et where we will admire the awe-inspiring temple Wat Pha Nam Thip and its countless gildings and then we will go to David's Resort. An organic farm inn in the middle of nature with swimming pool. A very pleasant place where we will dine with dishes made from farm products on the menu
Direction Maha Sarakham
Visits to Wat Pakung, the Golden Boat Temple and the Mai Kae Dam Bridge dinner in Maha Sarakham town and overnight in a pretty and cozy flowered resort
Walk in the Phisai kosum monkey forest, and discover the gigantic temple Wat Pha Wang Nam Yen made of precious woods
Then back to Khon Kaen
Included In Our Tours
- Our experience and knowledge of Thailand
- Unforgettable excursion
- Your security is ours
- In immersion, because we live here
|Number of people||
One person, Two people
Deposit, Full Payment