Itinerant Isaan tour of Mekong during 1 week in the North East of Thailand with Thai Isaan Adventure. All inclusive
Itinerant Tour 10 Days
Itinerant Tour 10 Days
250€ – 2,590€
1990€ for one person
2590€ per couple
Deposit of 250 € per person or full payment
- Discover authentic and traditional Thailand. We will leave Khon Kaen for lunch in bamboo barges on Lake Loei.
- We will continue to Chiang Khan on the banks of the Mekong in a beautiful overwater resort.
- Then we will dine in the shopping street of the city center very popular for its beautiful wooden houses.
- We will continue to Sangkhom a pirogue tour on the Mekong and then observe the most beautiful view that is up a little in the mountains.
- We will go to Nongkhai to visit the Indochinese market and Sala Kae Ku, an impressive Hindu-style Buddhist park unique in Thailand, and wat po chai for its beautiful murals and the legend of its Buddha.
- We will finally descend to Udon Thani to sneak amid the millions of pink lotus kumpawapi Lake.
- We hope that your stay will be unforgettable and that you will take with you the smile of the people of this region.
Discount of 10% from 7 people
- Additional information
Day 1: Nong Bua Lompu
Departure from Khon Khaen by private car, air-conditioned, direction Ubolratana (50km) for lunch at the lake. Visit to the big Buddha who overlooks the lake and the Buddha under a stone bridge. After lunch, head to Nong bua lompu for the night. Having dinner.
Day 2: Chiang Khan
Breakfast on the road then direction Loei for lunch on the lake this time, stop to visit the huge cave Erawan. Then drive to Lake Loei to lunch on the lake floating bamboo houses amid mountains and water buffaloes.
Then we will go in the late afternoon to Chiang Khan, the pearl of the Mekong. A small town with a pedestrian street lined with traditional wooden house and hotel on the banks of the Mekong.
Massage and diner in one of the restaurants along the pedestrian street.
Day 3: Sangkom
Breakfast in the pedestrian street, then Sangkom direction through Wat Pha Pu Kon, the blue roof temple in the mountain. Arrived at destination, check in rooms then ballad in canoe on the Mekong at sunset. Back to the village for dinner.
Day 4: Nongkhai
Breakfast. Direction Nongkhai passing by the most beautiful point of view on the Mekong and Laos. We head back to Nongkhai to discover a unique Buddha Park in Thailand, Wat Sala Keo Ku. Then Wat Po Chai, temple entirely painted inside, telling the story of his golden Buddha offered by a Laotian King.
Dinner in one of the innumerable street restaurants that line the Mekong.
Day 5: Phen
Breakfast and we will discover artisanal rum "issan rum" a few kilometers to discover the crafting of one of the best rum in the world. Then we will go to see an organic farm for a day of culture and tradition between food and weaving. Lunch, dinner and overnight on site.
Day 6: Udon Thani
Breakfast on the farm and head to the lotus lake of Kumpawapi. Walk among the millions of pink lotuses. Lunch on the road, then head to the museum of Ban Chiang and its pottery more than 5000 years old with decorations that one would believe contemporary. Visit of the Chinese Cultural Center of Udon Thani. Massage. Dinner and overnight in Udon Thani.
Day 7: Mahasarakha
Breakfast and Mahasarakham direction with teak temples, translucent Buddhas and giant Gong. Visit of a golden royal barge in a village of some inhabitants and its wooden footbridge which crosses the dry lake of kaedam. Return to Khon Kaen via the monkey park of Kosumpisai. Overnight in Khon Kaen.
Day 8: Phimai
Breakfast and Phimai direction.Visit of Khmer temple which served as architectural base to that of Angkor in Cambodia. Then ride under a banyan tree 350 years old and with a surface of 2500 m².
Day 9: Khon Kaen
Visit the museum of Khon Kaen. Very interesting to discover the Isaan culture, its traditions, culture and history. Pratunam Khon Kaen Market and its thousand shops. And Wat Tung Setthi, temple with Hindu styles, Thai and Chinese mixed. And of course the Wat Nong wang of Lake Kaen Nakorn. Possibility to be massaged in a traditional center on the banks of the lake. Back to the hotel, dinner at the Ton Tann market.
Depending on your departure time, visit the Uttayan Meditation Center north of Khon Kaen or head to the cobras village. Return Khon Kaen.
Included In Our Tours
- Our experience and knowledge of Thailand
- Unforgettable excursion
- Your security is ours
- In immersion, because we live here
|Nombre de personne||
1 person, 2 people
Deposit, Full Payment